TECHNICAL NONWOVEN TEXTILE SOLUTIONS FOR BUILDINGS
Duflot Industrie offers rigid and non-rigid solutions tailored to each application, to improve the performance of acoustic and thermal insulation in living areas (apartments, houses), workplaces (offices, open-plan spaces, etc.) and show venues (theatres, cinemas, etc.).
Nonwoven products for acoustic insulation and correction
The Dufonic® and Triphonic® ranges from Duflot Industrie offer a complete range of solutions for acoustic issues:
- Controlling the transmission of floor impact sound transmission by using rigid or non-rigid underlays, especially for technical floors;
- Correcting the reverberation time of sound waves;
- Adhesive and non-adhesive insulation against airborne sound transmission for walls, roofs and machinery.
Nonwoven products for thermal insulation
- Components for external thermal insulation systems (ETI);
- Components for multi-layer under-roof complementary solutions.
Compliance with regulatory standards
All our products are subject to the pertinent certifications and normative analyses.
- Technical opinion from CSTB for the under-tile noise insulation system (in French): Classification P2 / P3.
- Qualitel / Qualibat
- Impact sound insulation: EN ISO 140-6 / EN ISO 711-2
- Acoustic absorption and correction in Alpha Cabins and reverberation room: NF EN ISO 10534 / EN ISO 354 (in French)
- Indoor air emissions classifications according to Order of 19/04/2011: A+